This very weathered driftwood limb has an L shape with deep craggy contours. I have sealed this with a protective clear coat. Some of the ridges are a little fragile but this piece has plenty of integrity for decor use. It would make an excellent wall or mantle hanging. I can install hanging hardware free of charge. Dimensions are 42"L x 17"W x 5"D. Weight is 4.5 pounds.
Not for aquarium or terrarium use!
Why buy from Good Driftwood?
- Driftwood is my sole business. I bring in the most unique pieces I can find and thoroughly clean every piece.
- 30 day return policy. No questions asked.
- I combine shipping when possible on multiple item orders and can discount if needed to meet your budget. Please contact me with offers.
- Have a question or request? Please ask. I can install hanging hardware, trim or modify pieces on request.
- All of my driftwood comes from freshwater lakes and rivers. Saltwater driftwood is fine for home decor but requires extra soaking to remove salt and mineral residues for aquarium use.
- I identify cedar and pine in the title and description of relevant listings. Both are great for home and garden use however, cedar can be toxic to reptiles and many aquarium owners avoid both cedar and pine. Always know what you are putting in your tank!
We accept major credit cards and Etsy gift certificates. Sales tax also applies for orders in the State of North Carolina. Please contact us for any other payment requests. Thanks!
We will ship all in stock items within 1-3 business days following your order. Default shipping is flat rate USPS. We prefer domestic shipment but will work with you to accommodate your request. Insurance and tracking numbers can be provided for priority shipments.
We will offer full refunds for damaged or lost items. We will offer refunds for all other items provided the buyer pays for shipping back to us. Thanks!