Oak plank with an interesting weathered "finger" on the top of the piece. Nice gray patina on one side and brown on the other. It is a little thicker on the bottom (first and second photo) than the top. Great craft of hanging piece.
Dimensions are 24"L x 4"W x 2"D. Weight is 1.6 pounds.
Please note, this is a craft supply board and not a finished product. Thanks.
Why buy from Good Driftwood?
- Driftwood is my sole business. I bring in the most unique pieces I can find and thoroughly clean every piece.
- All of my driftwood comes from freshwater lakes and rivers. Saltwater driftwood is fine for home decor but requires extra soaking to remove salt and mineral residues for aquarium use.
- I identify cedar and pine in the title and description of relevant listings. Both are great for home and garden use however, cedar can be toxic to reptiles and many aquarium owners avoid both cedar and pine. Always know what you are putting in your tank!
- 30 day return policy. No questions asked.
- Make me an offer! I know shipping can be expensive on large driftwood pieces. Use the "make an offer" option to submit reasonable offers on my driftwood pieces and I will do my best to accommodate. I combine shipping when possible on multiple item orders.
- Have a question or request? Please ask. I can install hanging hardware, trim or modify pieces on request.
We accept major credit cards and Etsy gift certificates. Sales tax also applies for orders in the State of North Carolina. Please contact us for any other payment requests. Thanks!
We will ship all in stock items within 1-3 business days following your order. Default shipping is flat rate USPS. We prefer domestic shipment but will work with you to accommodate your request. Insurance and tracking numbers can be provided for priority shipments.
We will offer full refunds for damaged or lost items. We will offer refunds for all other items provided the buyer pays for shipping back to us. Thanks!