This driftwood root has a large burl-like root ball with smooth contours and a curving branch. It is dense and quite heavy. It sits as seen in the first pic. This is a hardwood and would make an excellent aquarium, terrarium or landscape piece.
Dimensions are 16"H x 17"W x 11"D. Weight is 6 pounds.
This piece will initially float in an aquarium. It will need to be submerged for some time to fully saturate and stay submerged. I can be weighted or tied to rocks in the tank. Boiling speeds the saturation and sinking process.
Why buy from Good Driftwood?
- I collect and clean every piece.
- All of my driftwood comes from freshwater lakes and rivers. Saltwater driftwood is fine for home decor but requires extra soaking to remove salt and mineral residues for aquarium use.
- I identify cedar and pine in the title and description of relevant listings. Both are great for home and garden use however, cedar can be toxic to reptiles and many aquarium owners avoid both cedar and pine. Always know what you are putting in your tank!
- 30 day return policy. No questions asked.
- I combine shipping when possible on multiple item orders. If you are purchasing multiple items, please contact me, I can usually get the shipping below what Etsy quotes.
- Have a question or request? Please ask. I can install hanging hardware, trim or modify pieces on request.
We accept major credit cards and Etsy gift certificates. Sales tax also applies for orders in the State of North Carolina. Please contact us for any other payment requests. Thanks!
We will ship all in stock items within 1-3 business days following your order. Default shipping is flat rate USPS. We prefer domestic shipment but will work with you to accommodate your request. Insurance and tracking numbers can be provided for priority shipments.
We will offer full refunds for damaged or lost items. We will offer refunds for all other items provided the buyer pays for shipping back to us. Thanks!